Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken paws korean style instant pot ip. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken paws korean style instant pot ip using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP:
- Make ready chicken feet
- Get Marinade
- Prepare kosher salt
- Make ready black pepper
- Prepare soy sauce
- Make ready fish sauce
- Make ready vinegar (I used rice)
- Take sugar
- Take liquid smoke (optional)
- Take Sauce
- Make ready Tbl. Soy sauce
- Make ready hoison sauce
- Get Gochujang (or hot sauce, to taste)
- Get Tbl. Sesame oil
- Prepare garlic
- Make ready fresh ginger
- Prepare sugar
- Get chicken broth
- Prepare Saute
- Prepare oil
- Get chicken broth
Steps to make Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP:
- What I found at my local grocery
- If required clean your chicken feet, and optionally clip the toe nails, place in a bowl
- Add marinade ingredients to bowl, mix well. Let sit for 30 minutes to 2 hours, stir occasionally.
- Add oil to IP liner, put IP on saute
- Put chicken feet in liner right away, to cold oil so they don't pop and burn you, save remaining marinade
- Add left over marinade to smaller bowl. Add rest of sauce ingredients, Stir.
- Stir chicken feet often until a little browned. Add chicken broth and deglaze liner
- Add sauce, stir it up
- Set IP to pressure cook for 20 minutes
- Allow to natural pressure release 10 minutes, quick release the remaining pressure
- Now you can cook the sauce until thick, on saute stirring frequently, or remove and eat immediately, like I do
- Garnish with green onions and/or sesame seeds.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken paws korean style instant pot ip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!