Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Instant Pot Chili
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, instant pot chili. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Chili is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Chili is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot chili using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chili:
- Take lean ground beef
- Make ready garlic
- Prepare light red kidney beans
- Get black beans
- Make ready Large onion diced
- Take can crushed tomatoes
- Make ready can tomato sauce
- Get McCormicks chili seasoning
- Make ready can rotel original
- Take Salt and pepper
- Get vegetable oil
- Take water
Steps to make Instant Pot Chili:
- Sauté ground beef in oil in the instant pot. Add onions and cook until translucent. Turn off sauté function. Drain excess fat.
- Add seasoning and mix through ground beef mixture along with a cup of water.
- Add in beans, salt and pepper and stir.
- Add rotel, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce on top. Do not mix.
- Secure instant pot lid and make sure the vent is sealed. Set on manual for 10 minutes then let pressure release naturally.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!