Recipe of Quick Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, instant pot hamburger and rice. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot hamburger and rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice:
- Get ground beef (2 pounds)
- Get onion diced (1)
- Get cream of mushroom soup (2)
- Take chicken broth (3 1/2)
- Prepare rice (2)
- Take olive oil
- Take celery diced (celery seeds as alternative (3)
Steps to make Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice:
- Sauté hamburger, onion and celery in instant pot and drain grease
- Use the ingredients in parentheses to double
- Combine chicken broth and can of cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Pour mixture over the hamburger mixture
- Sprinkle rice over top of all ingredients and press it into the liquid
- Set instant Pot on manual for 10 minutes. When done quick release. Stir and let set for about 5 minutes then serve
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant pot hamburger and rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!