Steps to Prepare Quick Instant Pot Shrimp boil
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, instant pot shrimp boil. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Shrimp boil is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Instant Pot Shrimp boil is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Prepare yourself for a shrimp boil SO tasty, SO out-of-this-world and SO easy, you'll be making this one often! It's almost a joke how easy this is! Instant Pot shrimp boil is an easy and healthy dinner you can throw together in no time.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot shrimp boil using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Shrimp boil:
- Prepare shrimp medium frozen with shell and tail on
- Make ready Red potatoes
- Take Frozen corn on the cob
- Make ready Polska kielbasa/ or any sausage like that
- Take onion
- Take lemon
- Get old bay or more
- Take hot sauce
This homemade shrimp boil will make your life so much easier and way tastier. This recipe is full of flavor, and the best part is that it. Prepare yourself for a shrimp boil I've thrown together that's SO tasty, SO out-of-this-world and SO easy, you'll be making this one often! It's almost a JOKE how easy this is to make thanks to the Instant Pot!
Steps to make Instant Pot Shrimp boil:
- Wash and cut red potatoes. Cut in half
- Add water to instant pot about half way then add all of the old bay seasoning and stir
- Add the potatoes and all the corn on the cob, to the instant pot
- Cut onion add to instant pot
- Cut lemons in half and over instant pot squeeze in the lemon juice then add the lemons to instant pot.
- Then add a splash or a dash of hot sauce
- Add the cut sausage
- At this point make sure everything is covered with the water and make sure your not past your marks in the instant pot you may need to add water or take some out it all depends on how many potatoes and corn you use(skip this step if using a pot on the stove) I was over my line as you can see I had to pour some out.
- Cook on steam setting for 12 mins.Then release pressure… add in the frozen uncooked shrimp make sure they are all covered with the water put lid on and let sit for about 3-5 mins till shrimp is done no need to put back under pressure this is how you don’t over cook your shrimp.(steps if using stove bring to a boil after potatoes and corn is done add shrimp, when shrimp is done remove from water immediately to keep the shrimp from over cooking)
- Once shrimp is done remove from water immediately with a colander.
- Can skip ice step : Traditional way is to clean out your sink and have bag of ice in the sink to cool off the shrimp boil.when after you drain it to keep the shrimp from cooking more (can use a cooler as well) this step can be skip I skip it all the time and just pour the shrimp boil on to a big cookie sheet after u drained all the water off, or I have put down news paper on a table and just put it on that. Most of the time I do the cookie sheet and we eat right off of that.
- What the shrimp should look like when done (this can get over cooked fast)
- Note- when adding the shrimp as you see I moved some of the corn up top to get the shrimp all the way under the water you can take some of the corn out or potatoes if needed. Stir a few times and check on shrimp a few times this takes 3-5 mins if that.
There are two traditional ways of making a shrimp boil. The most popular is to boil it, as the name states; but I really enjoy it baked over boiled. This Instant Pot Shrimp Boil turned out to be much easier than I anticipated, and thanks to my Instant Pot it's much faster as well. Wanna make Instant Pot Shrimp Boil? My name is Corrie Cooks and I am here to help!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot shrimp boil recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!