Easiest Way to Make Favorite Instant Pot Chicken White Chili
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, instant pot chicken white chili. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken White Chili is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Chicken White Chili is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have instant pot chicken white chili using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken White Chili:
- Get boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- Get dry pinto beans
- Make ready sodium free chicken stock
- Prepare Medium onion, chopped
- Take Bell pepper, chopped
- Prepare garlic, minced
- Make ready salt
- Prepare red pepper flakes
- Make ready cumin seeds
- Take dark chili power
- Get pepper
- Take bay leaves
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken White Chili:
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot
- Select Bean/chili setting. Should be high pressure
- Set timer for 75 minutes
- Make sure steam valve is closed
- After cooking, release steam
- Remove bay leaves, test seasoning
- With potato masher, mash about 1/2 the beans (this will also shred the chicken)
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips, salsa, queso fresco, avacado and lime wedges
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot chicken white chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!