Recipe of Perfect Orange Chicken - Instant Pot
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, orange chicken - instant pot. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Orange Chicken is healthier than takeout and easy to make using your Instant Pot. Forget about takeout, this easy Chinese dinner made with easy to find ingredients is so. This fast and easy Instant Pot orange chicken is a lifesaver on a busy day.
Orange Chicken - Instant Pot is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Orange Chicken - Instant Pot is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook orange chicken - instant pot using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Chicken - Instant Pot:
- Prepare chicken breast cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- Get oil
- Prepare orange juice
- Prepare White or yellow onion chopped large
- Take sauce
- Prepare orange juice
- Get tbps hot sauce or taco sauce
- Take tbps white wine
- Prepare tomato sauce
- Make ready soy sauce
- Get curry and ginger powder mixed as you see fit
- Get sugar
- Make ready brown sugar
- Take Orange zest
- Prepare thickener
- Take cornstarch
- Get orange juice
- Take garnish
- Make ready cashews
- Make ready Green onion - chopped
- Make ready Orange zest
- Take rice
- Prepare Make some white rice or brown rice or a rice packet
- Get Enough rice to be happy
This orange chicken recipe is easy to make and You can have this delicious Instant Pot orange chicken on your table in about the same amount of time that it would take you to run to your local takeout spot. Need a new go-to dinner recipe? This Instant Pot Orange Chicken is SO simple - it takes just a few minutes to throw together and it always tastes amazing! What Ingredients Are In Instant Pot Orange Chicken?
Instructions to make Orange Chicken - Instant Pot:
- Dry chicken breasts with paper towels, make them dry. Don't skip this. Chop chicken into 1-2in chunks.
- Turn instant pot to saute on high (more). When it is at Hot, add the oil, chopped onion and chopped chicken. Stir constantly until chicken is just browned on all sides.
- Add the 1/4c orange juice and deglaze the pot with a wooden spoon. When done, cancel the instant pot.
- Add the sauce ingredients to sauteed chicken. Add everything under sauce section and stir until combined and over all chicken pieces.
- Manual pressure cook for 6 minutes. Natural release 10-12 minutes. While your waiting, make the thickener… Mix the cornstarch and orange juice until all clumps are gone. More cornstarch equals thicker sauce.
- Release the pressure and turn back on saute mode (low or normal now). Add the cashews from garnish section. Slowly mix in thickener slurry and stir while cooking for 2-3 minutes until sauce is thick.
- Turn off instant pot. Let sit for 5-7 minutes.
- Spoon over there rice and add green onion and zest as final garnish when serving. Enjoy it inside your face.
Use a large frying pan or wok and cook the chicken throughout until no pink remains. Follow the instructions in the recipe card below for more details. This Instant Pot Orange Chicken is tastier and healthier than Chinese take-out! Whisk together cornstarch and additional orange juice in a small bowl and pour that mixture into the instant pot. Add chicken back in and sauté then simmer until sauce is thickened.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food orange chicken - instant pot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!