Steps to Make Quick Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, italian wedding soup instant pot ip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook italian wedding soup instant pot ip using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP:
- Get olive oil
- Make ready Meat balls
- Prepare ground sausage
- Make ready Worcestershire sauce
- Take minced garlic
- Prepare breadcrumbs (preferably panko)
- Take grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare fresh chopped sage
- Make ready Soup
- Take medium yellow onion chopped
- Take carrots chopped
- Make ready minced garlic
- Take chicken broth
- Get Worcestershire sauce
- Get fresh chopped sage
- Make ready Parmesan cheese rind
- Make ready kosher salt
- Get orzo
- Prepare baby spinach
- Get Garnish
- Prepare Grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Italian Wedding Soup Instant Pot IP:
- Take all ingredients for the meat balls and mix by hand in a bowl.
- Form into 1 inch balls. Set aside.
- Turn on instant pot on saute hi. When pot reads hot add in the olive oil.
- Brown the meat balls in batches. Don't cook them completely.
- Remove meat balls and set aside.
- Add onions and carrots to the pot stirring occasionally for 3 minutes. Add garlic. Again stirring occasionally for another minute.
- Add in broth. Stirring/scrapping the bottom of the pot to remove any bits stuck to the bottom.
- Stir in Worcester sauce, sage, salt, and the Parmesan rind.
- Add in orzo and meatballs.
- Seal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 3 minutes. Then allow a 15 minute natural release. Release the rest of the pressure.
- Remove lid and stir in spinach till it wilts.
- Ladle into bowl and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food italian wedding soup instant pot ip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!