Steps to Prepare Award-winning Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, instant pot peanut butter chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot peanut butter chicken using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken:
- Make ready olive oil
- Prepare sesame oil
- Get chicken breast cubed
- Prepare chicken broth
- Get unsweetened peanut butter
- Take soy sauce
- Get vinegar
- Take sriracha sauce
- Get honey
- Get garlic powder
- Prepare ginger powder
- Make ready red chili flakes (optional)
- Get Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Take finely chopped green onion for garnish
- Take roasted chopped peanuts
Steps to make Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken:
- Heat oil on saute mode
- Add chicken, broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, sriracha sauce, honey, garlic powder, ginger powder, red chili flakes, salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Select manual for 9 minutes set to sealing.
- Vent after cooking, remove lid stir together.
- Cook on saute with no lid to reduce liquid
- Garnish with green onions and chopped peanuts
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food instant pot peanut butter chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!