Recipe of Favorite Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ninja foodie/instant pot twice baked potatoes casserole #mommasrecipes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes is something that I have loved my entire life.
Place in the pressure cooker or Instant pot. I promise that using the instant pot makes twice baked potatoes easier to make without loosing any of the flavor! If you have ever made twice baked potatoes before, the ingredients are pretty simple.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ninja foodie/instant pot twice baked potatoes casserole #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes:
- Make ready potatoes
- Take butter
- Make ready salt
- Get pepper
- Make ready milk (may need more to make it creamer)
- Take sour cream
- Take ranch seasoning mix
- Take shredded cheese (save some for toppings)
- Get green onions chopped
- Get bacon cooked and crumbled (or use bacon crumbles)
We have instructions on how to make Instant Pot baked potatoes here too Should baked potatoes be wrapped in foil? Do not wrap potatoes in aluminum foil for baking in an. Comparing the Instant Pot and Ninja Foodi with an extensive list of pros and cons. It does everything the Instant Pot does (sauté, slow cook, pressure cook) and MORE.
Steps to make Ninja foodie/Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole #mommasrecipes:
- Cut your potatoes into chunks. Leave the skin on. - Place in the pressure cooker or Instant pot. Add 1 cup of water, Stick butter, and salt and pepper. - Place the lid on top and make sure your nob is set to sealing. - Then click the manual button and turn it to 6 minutes. - ———————————- - Do the quick release to relieve the pressure.
- Add the other butter, milk. - Mix well with an electric hand mixer right in the instant pot or (remove if using a ninja foodie) mash with a hand masher. - Add in sour cream, ranch mix, and mix well. - Fold in Shredded cheese and green onions. - Place in a baking dish. Top with remaining cheese, chives, bacon. - Baked in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.(you can do this step in the ninja foodie watch for different cook times though)
- Makes a great freezer meal recipe. - You can freeze it. Make it up and place it in a foil pan. Allow it to cool completely and cover with foil. - You can freeze up to 3 months. - To reheat, you simply thaw it out overnight and bake it for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. If it is still frozen, you can bake it at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. - This will be great to make in advance for holidays or family gatherings and is such an easy freezer meal recipe.
- Notes- iam using our favorite cheese. I get this at sams club, it’s really good and melts great… (this will look better if your not using a white cheese obviously lol) I also used real cooked bacon bits.
- More notes- I didn’t follow the recipe on measurements, I used what I had and I didn’t want to use that much butter to being with…. so I just made mashed potatoes like I’d normally would and added in the extra stuff, I did use all of the ranch packet seasoning though… and last I did cook all of this in the ninja foodie, last step I used air crisp mode, but before adding in my mashed potatoes I spayed it with some unstick olive oil.
I was wondering when impute potatoes to cook on bottom then frozen or not meat on top the meat drips into potatoes. It is our version of a lazy day twice baked potato. Crock pot cheesy potato casserole recipe. The Ultimate Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes (Pressure Cooker) loaded with creamy cheesy fluffy mashed potatoes, crisp bacon Scrub potatoes under running water, and poke holes throughout the potatoes with a fork. Pressure Cook Potatoes: Clean and dry Instant Pot's inner pot.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ninja foodie/instant pot twice baked potatoes casserole #mommasrecipes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!