Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, restaurant style instant pot bbq sausage. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have restaurant style instant pot bbq sausage using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage:
- Make ready “Zumos Party Time Smoked Sausage Links” (6 Links); Sliced
- Prepare “Sweet Baby Ray’s Original” BBQ Sauce
- Make ready Grape Jelly
- Get water
Instructions to make Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage:
- In your Instant Pot, combine BBQ sauce, water, and grape jelly - whisk well (add more water if it looks too thick to avoid a burn warning!)
- Slice 6 Zumos Smoked Sausage Links (at an angle to be fancy)
- Add sliced sausage to instant pot
- Mix well and again, add more water if it’s too thick!
- Lock the lid on your Instant Pot and set to Manual Pressure Cook, High, for 10 minutes
- Natural or quick release and voila!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food restaurant style instant pot bbq sausage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!