Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, instant pot beef with broccoli. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli recipe is one of the most popular recipes on Pressure Cooking Today. This dish features tender, thin-sliced beef and broccoli in a rich sauce that is salty and sweet, with just a little heat from the red pepper flakes. How to make the perfect Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli Beef Recipe: Start with quality meat, preferably use organic beef for this meal.
Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot beef with broccoli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli:
- Take Sauce mixture:
- Make ready soy sauce
- Prepare beef broth
- Make ready brown sugar
- Get garlic minced
- Get piece of fresh ginger grated
- Get Beef and Broccoli:
- Make ready well-marbled beef chuck roast cut into thin strips
- Take fresh bite-sized broccoli florets
- Take toasted sesame oil
- Prepare cornstarch
- Make ready Sesame seeds for garnish optional
This helps to slice when you're trying to slice thin pieces. The chuck roast cooks up nice and tender. I blanched the broccoli separately because if you cook the broccoli in the Instant Pot, you will have disintegrated broccoli. Like literally just the little green dots of the floret, LOL…it's terrible.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli:
- Add Sauce Mixture ingredients to the pot and stir until well combined. Add beef and toss to coat. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes. - When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Remove 1/4 cup of cooking liquid and mix with cornstarch (If you can’t get 1/4 cup of cooking liquid out, supplement with water).
- Stir cornstarch slurry, broccoli florets and toasted sesame oil into the pot for 3-5 minutes until broccoli is tender and sauce has thickened, returning to SAUTE mode as needed.
- Garnish with sesame seeds (optional). Serve over rice or zucchini zoodles.
You don't cook this recipe with the metal tray/shelf. You cook the beef with the sauce in the instant pot. The beef and broccoli are amazingly tender and the sauce is incredibly flavorful. A quick beef and broccoli recipe made in the Instant Pot pressure cooker, similar to a Mongolian beef stir fry. Easily adaptable for a low carb / keto lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant pot beef with broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!