Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot)
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken tortilla soup (instant pot). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup - a fast and flavorful recipe that can be made using dry or canned beans, and using fresh or frozen thighs, or breast meat. This Instant Pot soup is inspired by the traditional Mexican dish sopa de tortilla (aka tortilla soup). Traditionally, tortilla soup is made with fried corn tortillas and chicken broth flavored with charred tomatoes and chile de árbol.
Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken tortilla soup (instant pot) using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot):
- Get Chicken Thighs, boneless & skinless
- Get Canned Diced Tomatoes
- Make ready Canned Diced Green Chilies
- Prepare Chicken Broth
- Make ready Onion, Diced
- Get Garlic, minced
- Take Ground Cumin
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready Corn Tortillas, cut into thin strips
- Take Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Take Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Oaxaca, & Asadero)
This Instant Pot tortilla soup is so good that the leftovers went really fast too. And there's only two people who live in this house. And we always have tons of leftovers because I cook a whole lot for this blog. Will you try making this electric pressure cooker chicken tortilla soup recipe?
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot):
- Add chicken, diced tomatoes, diced green chilies, chicken broth, onion, garlic, ground cumin, salt, & black pepper to the Instant Pot.
- Mix well.
- Close & lock the lid.
- Turn steam release valve to ensure the pot is sealed.
- Press—PRESSURE COOK: Normal; Pressure Level: High; Time: 9 minutes.
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: On)
- Allow Natural Release for 10 minutes.
- Press steam release handle down for Quick Release.
- Remove chicken to a plate & shred into bite size pieces.
- Return chicken to the pot.
- Press SAUTÉ—Normal.
- Add corn tortilla strips & cilantro to the pot.
- Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with shredded cheese blend immediately.
Combine tomatoes, chicken, chiles, broth, onion, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper in the Instant Pot; mix well. Secure lid and move pressure release valve to Sealing position. Until then, I hope you guys find the chunkiest sweater for this soup. It's so perfect - it's made in the Instant Pot (which basically means this is the easiest recipe ever), and the chicken is so amazingly tender, it just melts in your mouth. Easy tortilla soup in the instant pot.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken tortilla soup (instant pot) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!