Hi everyone 😀 I hope you’re all having an amazing Thursday. I’m excited to share that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by two amazing fellow beauty bloggers! Sindia from Sindia’s beauty blog and Rachel from Sea of Beauty were kind enough to nominate my humble blog ^_^ Please check out their blogs too as they share wonderful posts about beauty, fashion, travel and lifestyle.
This is a fantastic award for new bloggers who don’t have hundreds of followers. It’s also great because it helps other people discover new blogs 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Thank the nominator.
- Display the award.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers with 10 new questions.
- Answer the questions.
- Notify the Nominees.
My Questions from Sindia 🙂
1. What is your favorite animal (can be a pet or something more exotic)?
♥ Cats. Specifically kittens haha when I lived in Manila we had stray kittens wandering around our yard every day. When I was about 4, I found six kittens huddled together in my backyard and I thought they were thirsty (I remember that it was SO HOT that day). So I went inside the house, filled a big bowl with Pepsi, took it outside and put the kittens into the bowl haha! I waited for them to drink but they never did and eventually their mom came (snarled at me) and took her kittens away. Hahahahaa
2. What do you love about where you live?
♥ I love that a 30-40 minute drive from where I live will take me to the Waterfall Capital of the World, or as Ontarians call it The City of Waterfalls.
3. What is something you’re grateful for?
♥ I think about this everyday and I’m so grateful and thankful for everything in my life!! My amazing family and friends, the things I get to experience, the house that I live in, the food I get to eat, the clothes I wear..Just everything.
4. What food do you make the best (cereal and milk count!)
♥ Haha I can make a mean burrito!!
5. If you could meet one person, who would it be?
♥ Since my blog is of the beauty variety I’ll stick with my favourite beauty guru. Chloe Morello! She is an Australian beauty vlogger and I would love to meet her. She’s very eloquent, talented and an all-around genuinely sweet person. I also love that she’s saves/invests a good portion of the money she makes from Youtube. I love it when people are smart about their money.
6. If you could only pick one thing to play up: Lips, eyes, or hair?
♥ Eyes. I love playing up my eyes with different eye liner tricks.
7. What is your favorite season?
♥ Spring because I was born in March!
8. Why did you start your blog?
♥ I wanted to share my beauty/lifestyle tips with other people 🙂
9. What is most important to you in life?
♥ My family, no question.
10. What would you like to be remembered for?
♥ Being a go-getter. I always chase after what I want until I’ve got it in the bag.
My Questions from Rachel 🙂
1. Who is your role model? Why?
♥ My mom! She is such an intelligent, confident, beautiful and stylish woman.
2. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to try but haven’t?
♥ I’ve always wanted to try paragliding and I will, I just haven’t had the chance to yet!
3. Where is your favourite place you have ever lived?
♥ When I was younger I lived in the Philippines and I loved it because we had every fruit tree you could imagine growing in our back yard & front yard. My siblings and I would climb the trees every afternoon to pick the fruit and eat it. Or we would swing from one coconut tree branch to another..Yup..Like Tarzan haha
4. What is your favourite lipstick colour?
♥ Anything Coral! Right now it’s the YSL Rouge Volupte in the shade 15 Extreme Coral. SOO GOODDD.
5. If you could only use one beauty product for the rest of your life what would it be?
6. What never fails to make you smile?
♥ Unwrapping brand new makeup 😀 😀
7. What shampoo do you always go back to?
♥ Hmm.. Dove, I think? I’m not sure. To be honest I’m still searching for that perfect shampoo. I’d love to know what shampoo you guys would recommend!
8. What is something that is always in your purse?
♥ Lip balm 😀
9. How did you choose the name of your blog?
♥ My last name is Agunday and my dad always joked that our last name was the 8th day of the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Agunday) because it had ‘day’ in it 😛 and so 8thdaybeauty was born!
10. Where is your favourite place to travel to?
♥ Japan! A couple of years ago my sisters and I visited my brother in Japan and stayed for a month. A month!! It was seriously the best. I’m planning to go back this fall because now my sister lives there too 😀 Fingers crossed!
1. What is your favourite place you have traveled too and why?
2. What is your number 1 beauty or style tip?
3. Who is your beauty or style role model?
4. What languages can you speak or understand? Or what language would you like to learn and why?
5 What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
6. What is your favourite quote or motto?
7. What is the last thing you bought?
8. Describe something that happened to you for which had no explanation. Or if something like that has never happened to you, describe the strangest thing that has ever happened to you.
9. What is your favourite midnight snack?
10. What is your favourite song right now?
I can’t wait to read your answers 🙂